Phaser 4600 4620 Printer
Phaser™4600/4620 Monochrome laser printer
- Fast print speeds up to 55 pages/minute (4600) or up to 65 pages/minute (4620)
- Sturdy design with a high duty cycle of up to 275,000 prints/month
- Engineered for workgroup demands.Your business relies on speed and flexibility, and your new Phaser 4600/4620 printer offers world-class print speeds that don’t sacrifice quality.
- Higher performance. A fast print speed of up to 65 ppm keeps your work moving.
- Quick output. See your first page in as few as 7.8 seconds.
- See the difference. With image quality of up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality, your documents show exceptional sharpness and clarity.
- Built to last. With a monthly duty cycle of up to 275,000 prints, the Phaser 4600/4620 is all about heavy-duty production.
- The quiet partner. Engineered for extra quiet operation to minimize impact on busy offices. Your prints, your way. Get a huge variety of print options with the Xerox Phaser 4600/4620.
- Keep it simple. The easy-to-understand front console and automated setup get you printing in minutes.
- Print on everything. The Phaser 4600/4620 easily handles everything from transparencies to cardstock, envelopes to labels.
- More paper, more options. Load the main tray with up to 550 sheets of paper ranging in size from 3.86 x 5.8 inches to a full legal-size.
- Automatically staple up to 50 sheets. The optional 500-sheet finisher further extends the Phaser 4600/4620 printer’s productivity.
- Manage complex documents easily. Get standard memory capacity of 256 MB or the optional expansion to 768 MB.Help your budget and the environment.Your savings never end with the Xerox ® Phaser 4600/4620. Value-priced from the start, it continues to keep costs down with sensibly green conservation options.
- Cut your paper consumption in half. Highly efficient, no-hassle two-sided printing saves money and paper.Extend your paper conservation. N-up printing lets you group multiple pages on a single sheet.
- Replace only what you’ve used. Our split consumables let you get the most out of every user-replaceable component.
- Waste less. The long-life marking drum lasts longer and requires fewer replacements.
|Xerox® Phaser® 4600/4620 Black-and-white Printer|
|Speed Phaser 4600: Up to 55 ppm; Phaser 4620: Up to 65 ppm|
|Duty Cycle 275,000 pages / month1|
|Paper Input Standard Tray 1 (MPT): 100 sheets; Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|Tray 2: 550 sheets; Custom sizes: 3.88 x 5.85 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 98.6 x 148.5 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|Tray 3: 550 sheets; Custom sizes: 5.5 x 8.27 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 139.7 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|Optional Tray 4: 550 sheets; Custom sizes: 5.5 x 8.27 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 139.7 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|Tray 5: 550 sheets; Custom sizes: 5.5 x 8.27 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 139.7 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|Tray 6: 550 sheets; Custom sizes: 5.5 x 8.27 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 139.7 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|High Capacity Feeder (Add to Trays 1-4): 2,000 sheets; Standard Sizes: Letter, Legal, Folio, A4|
|Paper Output Standard 500 sheets|
|Optional (choose one) Finisher: 500-sheet tray, 50-sheet stapling|
|Mailbox : Four 100-sheet bins|
|Automatic Two-sided Printing Optional Standard|
|First-page-out Time As fast as 7.8 seconds|
|Resolution (max) 600 x 600 dpi, up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality|
|Processor 700 MHz|
|Hard Drive Optional 160 GB hard drive|
|Memory (std / max) 256 MB / 768 MB|
|Connectivity 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, USB 2.0, optional wireless 802.11n|
|Page Description Languages PCL® 6, PCL 5e, PostScript 3 emulation, PDF, Epson|
|Print Features 256 levels of halftone (grayscale), Watermarks, N-up, Fit to page, Scaling, Reduce/enlarge, Toner saver, Print from USB, Print Around, Collation, Secure Print, Personal Print, Smart Duplex|