Quality and Standards
The quality of our refurbished equipment and service sets us far above the rest. (See warehouse pictures here).
Our standards of operation are specified and documented. Every process is defined and structures are in place to assure control and production. Ship-groups, RMA processes, etc., are all part of the recipe.
Our BIS system integrates:
- full inventory tracking and cost control
- report generation
- single entry shipping services
- email progress notifications
- proactive follow-up and continuous support
- secure, on-line ordering and history tracking
- invoicing and archiving
Our refurbished equipment is a superior product. Taking machines apart and selling them as components is easy. Ensuring consistent product quality in finished goods is quite another. Providing uniform quality products over time is the hallmark of our stability.
Quality is very important to us. Different suppliers have different definitions of the word refurbished. We define refurbished as "like new" both in terms of performance and cosmetic appearance. We offer consistently high quality by taking responsibility for its production.
We often receive equipment from other dealers that they call refurbished. Not by our definition, and certainly not with our name on it! Look for our logo preprinted on the box to assure quality.
We use our own professional refurbishing facility, Michigan Data Equipment (MDE). Our specifications call for:
- audit equipment down to the part numbers
- full production and function testing
- dismantle equipment and inspect
- clean and paint cases and covers as necessary
- rebuild equipment to correct specification and configuration
- thoroughly re-test all appropriate functions
- pack equipment in foam
- use new, sturdy shipping cartons (uniformly packaged)
- label with model and serial number(s)
- provide enhanced ship groups and user support
- 90 day depot warranty
- smoke-free environment
- Employees are career oriented and are offered stable employment and full benefits. We hire and keep talent.
We stand behind our equipment 100%!
Argecy guarantees our refurbished printers, accessories and parts free from defects for 90 days from date of purchase (unless otherwise stated).
Supplies such as toners, ribbons, ink, photodeveloper units, intermediate transfer units, and other supply items are not included.
Simply put, we are honorable and we want you to be happy with us. We're in it for the long run.