Oki MC562 MFP Series
MC562w 62441904 (New)
They're the perfect solution for your company's small workgroups.
|16GB SD Card|
70061701 16GB SD Card (MB491 MFP MC561 & CX2731 MFP MPS4200mb C530dn/C610/C711 Series Color Printer
|256MB Memory Expansion|
70061801 256MB Memory Expansion DIMM (MC361/MC561/CX2731 MFP and C330dn/C530dn/C610/C711 Series Color Printer
|512MB Memory Exp. DIMM|
70061901 512MB Memory Exp. DIMM (MC361/MC561 & CX2731 MFP C330dn/C530dn/C610/C711 Series Color Printer
70061901 512MB Memory Exp. DIMM (MC361/MC561 & CX2731 MFP C330dn/C530dn/C610/C711 Series Color Printer
70061901 Compatible (New)
|Black Toner Cartridge, Type C17 (3.5k)|
44469801 C330/C530 and MC361/MC561 Black Toner Cartridge Type C17
44469801 3.5K Page Yield (New)
|Cyan Toner Cartridge, Type C17 (3k)|
44469703 C330/C530 and MC361/MC561 Cyan Toner Cartridge Type C17
44469703 3K Page Yield (New)
|Magenta Toner Cartridge, Type C17 (3k)|
44469702 C330/C530 and MC361/MC561 Magenta Toner Cartridge Type C17
44469702 3K Page Yield (New)
|Yellow Toner Cartridge, Type C17 (3k)|
44469701 C330/C530 and MC361/MC561 Yellow Toner Cartridge Type C17
44469701 3K Page Yield (New)
|Black Toner Cartridge, Type C17 (5k)|
44469802 C530 and MC561 Black Toner Cartridge Type C17
44469802 5K Page Yield (New)
|Cyan Toner Cartridge, Type C17 (5k)|
44469721 C530 and MC561 MFP Cyan Toner Cartridge Type C17
44469721 5K Page Yield (New)
|Magenta Toner Cartridge, Type C17 (5k)|
44469720 C530 and MC561 Magenta Toner Cartridge Type C17
44469720 5K Page Yield (New)
|Yellow Toner Cartridge, Type C17 (5k)|
44469719 C530 and MC561 Yellow Toner Cartridge Type C17
44469719 5K Page Yield (New)
|Image Drum Type C17 - w/primer toner|
44494201 C330/C530 and MC361/MC561 MFP Image Drum
|Printer Stand / Cabinet|
QQC 2025 Printer Stand - Light Grey
2025 KE1255-002 (New)
|530-sheet 2nd paper tray|
44472101 530-Sheet 2nd Paper Tray (MC361, MC362, MC561, MC562, MPS2731; C330, 331, 530, 531; COREFIDO MC561)
44472201 Belt Unit
|FUSER: UNIT 120V|
44472601 Fuser Unit 120V
The OKI MC362w/MC562w Color MFPs combine high-quality color and four-in-one functionality with speed, reliability, ease of use and wireless printing capabilities superior value from a desktop device that has a footprint small enough to fit easily into your environment. MC362w and MC562w MFPs print and copy in HD Color, an OKI exclusive: multi-level printheads and microfine toner provide more detail, greater color depth and reduced grain, for breathtaking output even on ordinary office paper.
Enhance the productivity of your staff- These MFPs are fast: they print or copy at up to 27 color pages or 31 black & white pages per minute, with the first color page printing in as little as 8 seconds.1 Their reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) quickly scans both sides of a document, and their multi-tasking capabilities let you set up or perform two tasks at the same time. And, with their robust duty cycles, these durable devices can be relied upon to handle large daily print and copy volumes.
Scan at the machine or from your desk Turn hard-copy documents into electronic files with multiple options. Scan documents in color or black & white, and send them to your PC, a network folder, a USB stick, or to a list of e-mail addresses.
You can also remotely preview and scan your documents on your PC via the network connection. Insert a USB memory stick into the convenient front port to save scanned documents to or print files directly from the USB stick.
They can make your job easier The MC362w and MC562w are really user friendly: network ready right out of the box, with an intuitive operator panel that's simple to use: a 3.5" backlit LCD display that tilts up for easy reading, and 1-touch keys for fast dialing. The MC562w also has a full QWERTY keyboard, so you can quickly enter e-mail addresses or the names of documents.
Wireless printing - Both MFPs offer wired and WiFi wireless LAN. There's nothing to install or configure. Print directly from your iPhone or iPad via Apple AirPrint, or use MotionPrint from OKI to extend mobile printing to Android and Blackberry devices. Tap "Print," select the MC362w or MC562w and print. It's that simple. Full-featured fax Both models have robust faxing features that include Internet faxing; forwarding to e-mail or network folders (saving paper and securing sensitive documents); sending faxes directly from your PC; Tel/Fax Switching; Distinctive Ring; and 16 one-touch fax buttons.
Expect more support You can expect total support for your MC362w/MC562w MFPs from your Authorized OKI MFP provider. If you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert based in North America, 24/7/365, by calling toll-free: 800.OKI.DATA (800.654.3282).4
Full functionality at your fingertips The userfriendly operator panel of MC362w/MC562w MFPs features a clear, organized array of navigation buttons, a backlit LCD display, alphanumeric keypad and 1-touch fax dialing keys. The MC562w also has a full QWERTY keyboard. Both models come with productivityenhancing software:
- PaperPort from Nuance easily turns piles of paper and photos into PDF and JPEG files- using the MFP's scanner- and saves them to your computer for future use.
- OmniPage from Nuance- optical character recognition (OCR) software- quickly turns hard-copy office documents and forms into electronic files for easy editing, searching and sharing.
- Desktop Capture Solution- works through PaperPort's Active Directory Authentication to move scanned documents into your SharePoint or DocuWare workflow, quickly and easily.5
- Environmentally friendly features
The MC362w/MC562w MFPs also help you control your effect on the planet's health by providing:
- Duplex (2-sided) printing. It's standard on the MC362w and MC562w. Use both sides of a sheet rather than two sheets. Saves paper- and is even more energy-efficient.
- Automatic ECO mode These MFPs optimize the print time for small jobs, using less energy. Same terrific output, faster throughput, lower power consumption. Everybody wins.
- Deep sleep mode When left on for an extended period, the MC362w and MC562w slip into this mode, which uses less than 1.5 watts of power.
- One-piece image drum T his long-lasting, user-replaceable consumable remains friendly to your budget while lowering the number of items to dispose of and store.
- ENERGY STAR compliance With their lower power consumption- especially in Deep sleep mode- both the MC362w and MC562w MFPs meet the government's standards for energy efficiency.
- Print Speed: MC362w up to 23 ppm color, 25 ppm mono; MC562w up to 27 ppm color, 31 ppm mono1
- Time to First Page: MC362w as fast as 9 sec. color, 8.5 sec. mono; MC562w 8 sec. color, 7.5 sec. mono1
- HD Color Printing Technology: Combines multilevel LED printheads and microfine toner for sharp detail and rich color depth
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Processor Speed: 533 MHz
- Monthly Duty Cycle: MC362w up to 45,000 prints/copies (recommended usage 3,000 pg.); MC562w up to 60,000 prints/copies (recommended usage 5,000 pg.)
- Duplex (2-Sided) Printing/Copying: Standard
- Print from USB Memory Stick: Via front USB port
- Connectivity: USB v2.0 high-speed; 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet (network); Wireless
- Printer Languages: PCL 6, PCL 5c; PostScript 3; IBM ProPrinter, Epson FX
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home/XP Professional, Windows Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2003; Mac OS X 10.5 and higher
- Fonts: Scalable 87 PCL, 80 PostScript; Bitmap OCR-A, OCR-B, Line Printer, USPS; Barcode 12 types + PDF417
- Copy Speed: MC362w up to 23 cpm color, 25 cpm mono; MC562w up to 27 cpm color, 31 cpm mono1
- First Copy Out: As fast as 14 sec. color, 12 sec. mono1
- Duplex (2-Sided) Copying: Standard
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Scaling: 25% to 400% in 1% increments; 11 pre-set scaling sizes
- Copy Quantity Selection: 1 99
- ID Card Copy: Print both sides of ID on one side of sheet
- Scan Type: Color flatbed; Reversing Auto Document Feeder (RADF)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan Speed: Approx. 3 sec./page color, approx. 2 sec./page mono at 300 dpi (simplex)
- Scan-to-PC: Create electronic file from hard copy original in PDF, TIFF or JPEG file formats (TWAIN scanning driver included; Windows compatible)
- Address Book Management: LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Scan-to Functionality: Scan to e-mail with LDAP support; to USB memory stick; to FTP sites; to network; and to PC
- Formats Supported: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PCX, GIF, TGA, PNG, WMF, EMF
- TWAIN Driver: Windows 2000 and higher; enables remote preview and scan functionality via network
- Fax Modem: 33.6 Kbps Super G3
- Transmission Speed: 3 seconds/page 2
- Fax Resolution: Up to 200 x 400 dpi
- 1-Touch Dials: 16 locations
- Speed Dials: 100 locations
- Broadcast Transmissions: Up to 100 locations
- Fax Memory: 200 pages2 (4 MB)
- Fax Functions: Dual access (perform additional functions while sending/receiving), T.37 Internet fax, Tel/Fax auto switching, Telephone answering device (TAD) interface, Distinctive ring, Broadcasting, Manual transmission, Delayed transmission, Auto redial, Auto receive, Activity reports, Protocol report (for troubleshooting) Multi-Tasking
- Operation: Set up or perform two tasks at the same time Wireless LAN
- Protocols: IEEE802.11 b/g/n; Infrastructure Mode; WEP; WPA(TKIP), WPA2(AES), WPS-PBC, WPS-PIN; Open system authentication; Shared key authentication; IEEE802.1x authentication
- Features: 5-line, 3.5" tilting (up to 90) backlit LCD display; Alphanumeric keypad; 1-touch fax dials (16); Full QWERTY keyboard (MC562w only)
- Utility Suite: Nuance PaperPort SE v. 11, OmniPage SE v. 16, OKI LPR, Color Correct, Swatch Utility, ActKey Utility, Network Card Setup Tool, MFP Configuration Tool, TWAIN Driver, Fax Driver, Printer Driver, Print Job Accounting, PrintSuperVision, Desktop Document Capture
- Standard/Max Imaging RAM: 256 MB/768 MB
- SD Card Storage: 4 GB standard; 16 GB optional (MC562w only)
- Standard Input: 350 sheets 250 sheets via Main Tray + 100 sheets via Multi-purpose Tray (MPT)
- Maximum Input: 880 sheets (with optional 530-sheet 2nd Paper Tray)
- Scanner RADF: Up to 50 letter/legal sheets
- Output Capacity: 150 sheets, face down
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Main Tray from 4.1" x 5.8" to 8.5" x 14"; optional 2nd Tray from 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"; MPT from 3" x 5" cards to 8.5" x 52" banners
- Paper Types: Letter, Legal 13/13.5/14, Banner, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5; Envelopes C5, DL, Monarch, COM 9, COM 10
- Paper Weight: Main Tray/Opt. 2nd Tray 17 lb. bond - 65 lb. cover (64 176 gsm); RADF 16 lb. 28 lb. bond (60 105 gsm); MPT 17 lb. bond 80 lb. cover (64 220 gsm)
- Size (WxDxH): 16.8" x 20" x 17.5" (427 mm x 509 mm x 444 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 63 lb. (29 kg), including consumables
- Power Consumption: Operating Normal 570W; Max 1170W; Idle 100W; Power save mode 20W; Deep sleep mode <1.5W; Auto-off mode <0.5W
- ENERGY STAR Compliant: Yes
- Acoustic Noise: Printing 54.0dBA or less; Copying 55.5dBA or less; Standby 37.0dBA or less; Power Save Inaudible
1 Published performance results based on laboratory testing of simplex sheet (1 side). Individual results may vary. 2 Based on ITU-T Test Chart #1.
3 Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
4 Based on ISO 19798. MC362w ships with full set of 1,000-page and MC562w ships with 2,000-page toner cartridges (CMYK)
5 Estimated life, based on 3 pages per job.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|print speed mono:||31||25|
|resolution:||Up to 1200 x 600||Up to 1200 x 600|
|paper capacity:||350 sheets (250 sheets via Main Tray + 100 sheets via MPT)||350 sheets (250 sheets via Main Tray + 100 sheets via MPT)|
|size:||16.8 x 20 x 17.5 inches (42.7 cm x 50.9 cm x 44.4 cm)||16.8 x 20 x 17.5 inches (42.7 cm x 50.9 cm x 44.4 cm)|
|print speed color:||27|