Ricoh SP C435DN
Outstanding Color Printer
for Mid-Size Workgroups
|Toner Cartridge Black SP C435A|
11,000 pages* Part # 821243
821243 Toner Cartridge Black SP C435A
821243 11,000 page yield (New)
|Toner Cartridge Yellow SP C435A|
13,000 pages* Part # 821244
821244 Toner Cartridge Yellow SP C435A
821244 13,000 page yield (New)
|Toner Cartridge Magenta SP C435A|
13,000 pages* Part # 821245
821245 Toner Cartridge Magenta SP C435A
821245 13,000 page yield (New)
|Toner Cartridge Cyan SP C435A|
13,000 Pages* Part # 821246
821246 Toner Cartridge Cyan SP C435A
821246 13,000 Page Yield (New)
|Transfer Unit SP C430|
100,000 pages Part # 406664
406664 Transfer Unit SP C430 (Image Transfer Belt Unit Paper Transfer Roller)
406664 100000 Page Yield (New)
|Waste Toner Bottle SP C430|
50,000 pages Part # 406665
406665 Waste Toner Bottle SP C430
406665 50000 Page Yield (New)
|Fusing Unit SP C430|
120,000 pages Part # 406666
406666 Fusing Unit SP C430 (with 3 x Dust Filter)
406666 120000 Page Yield (New)
|Black Photoconductor Unit SP C430|
50,000 pages Part # 407018
407018 Black Photoconductor Unit
407018 50,000 page yield (New)
|Color Photoconductor Unit SP C430|
50,000 pages Part # 407019
407019 Color Photoconductor Unit
407019 50,000 page yield (New)
|Hard Disk Drive Option Type P7 - Part # MX407776RA|
|VM Card Type P7 - Part # 407784|
|IEEE802.11a/b/g/n Interface Unit Type O - Part # 407113|
407113 IEEE 802.11 Interface Unit Type O
|IEEE 1284 Interface Board Type A - Part # 411699|
|USB Device Server Option Type M12 - Part # 417084|
Paper Feed Unit PB1020 (Part # 406681)Paper Capacity: 550 sheets
Supported Paper Sizes:3.9" x 5.8" - 8.5" x 14.0"
Supported Paper Weight:14-59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index (52-220 g/m2)
Dimensions (WxDxH):17.5" x 23.2" x 5.5" (444 x 590 x 140 mm)
Weight:26.5 lbs. (12 kg)
406681 550-Sheet Paper Drawer
406681 PB1020 (New)
Caster Table Type C (Part # 406755)Dimensions (WxDxH):21.7" x 21.6" x 5.04" (594 x 616 x 128 mm)
Weight:21.1 lbs. (9.6 kg) **Required when configured with three optional Paper Feed Units.
406755 Caster Table Type C
Tall Cabinet Type C430 (Part # 52121)Dimensions (WxDxH):17.5" x 22.8" x 19.7" (445 x 580 x 500 mm)
Weight:40.6 lbs. (18.4 kg) **For use with the SP C435DN base model only.
Medium Cabinet Type C430 (Part # 52111)Dimensions (WxDxH):17.5" x 22.8" x 11.0" (445 x 580 x 280 mm)
Weight:29.5 lbs. (13.4 kg) **For use with the SP C435DN when configured with one or two optional paper feed units.
Medium Cabinet Type C430 52111
Enjoy power and flexibility on any budget
- The more time you spend searching for the right printer to do the right job, the longer your audience waits for valuable information. Print everything - including thick postcards, colorful brochures, piles of spreadsheets, business presentations, large 49" banners and more - from an affordable printer designed for small and medium-sized businesses and workgroups alike.
Get the message out just in time
- Move information quickly with short warm-up times and print speeds up to 37 pages per minute. With up to five paper sources and a maximum capacity of up to 2,300 sheets, you can set different sources to handle different media types - making it easy to choose from multiple sizes, thicknesses and formats. Take advantage of the powerful processor and churn through multiple print jobs simultaneously, including large file sizes and extended print runs.
Be prepared to save money
- Store frequently used documents on the optional hard disk drive, and print them on demand to help eliminate expensive pre-printed forms. Cut paper usage in half with duplex printing for larger jobs, and be eco-conscious thanks to ENERGY STAR certification and an EPEAT Gold* rating. Program the printer to shut down when the office is empty to further reduce energy costs. You can even reduce image density, so internal or draft documents can be produced using less toner - without compromising text legibility.
note: *EPEAT Gold rating is applicable only in the USA.
Print on the go
- Be productive whenever and wherever you are via your smartphone, laptop or tablet. Download theRICOH Smart Device Print&Scan appto send jobs to the print queue at any time - from anywhere - and when you're ready, use a password at the device to release the job. **
note: **Optional Hard Disk Drive required.
Support two networks with one printer
- Add a secondary network port to simultaneously support two independent networks. For example, your staff can print on your closed corporate network, while guests can use your public network. Eliminate the cost of maintaining a dedicated printer on each network, and help keep your primary network secure.
Show off what you can do
- Produce a wide range of output with brilliant 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution to grab attention immediately. Take advantage of thicker stocks and produce more projects in-house, including envelopes and labels, for lower costs and fewer delays.
Help protect what's yours
- It's your idea - make sure you control what happens to it. With user authentication, only authorized users can print from the device. And with up to 1,000 user codes, you can set print quotas, restrict color printing for specific users, and even limit who can connect to the printer with IP address filtering.
Engine SpecificationsRicoh SP C435DN
Part # 407997
Dry, single component
Black & White Speed
Maximum Duty Cycle
First Page Out Time
Black: 10 sec or less, Full-Color: 15 sec or less
Recovery from Sleep Mode
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Standard Paper Capacity
1 x 550-Sheet Tray + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray
Maximum Paper Capacity
Standard Paper Sizes
Supported Paper Sizes
Paper Trays: 3.9" x 5.9" - 8.5" x 14.0"
Bypass Tray: 2.8" x 5.0" - 8.5" x 49.6"
Supported Paper Weight
Standard and Optional Trays: 14-59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index (52-220 g/m2)
Bypass Tray: 14-69 lb. Bond/140 lb. Index (52-256 g/m2)
Duplex: 16-44 lb. Bond/90 lb. Index (60-163 g/m2)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
17.48" x 25.91" x 19.29" (444 x 658 x 490 mm)
126 lbs. (57 kg)
Power Consumption (Operating)
B&W: 725 W
Color: 770 W
Power Consumption (Sleep Mode)
Typical Energy Consumption (TEC)
120 V, 60Hz, 12A
ENERGY STAR 2.0
Engine/Copier SpecificationsMaximum Monthly Volume
Controller SpecificationsProcessor Speed
1 GB RAM
Max. Stored Documents
950 files (HDD required)
Max. Page Capacity
9,000 pages (HDD required)
Standard: Gigabit Ethernet (1000/100/10BASE-T), USB 2.0 Type B, USB 2.0 Type A, SD Card Slot (2 ports)
Optional: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n, IEEE1284, NIC2 Port
Standard: PCL6/5c, Adobe PostScript 3, PDF Direct
Optional: IPDS*, PictBridge
PCL6: 45 fonts + 13 International fonts
PostScript3/PDF: 136 fonts
IPDS: 108 fonts (optional)
TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows/Vista/7/8 /8.1/10/Server 2003/Server 2003R2/Server 2008/Server 2008R2/Server 2012/Server 2012R2, CPS/XenApp PCL/PS only, Mac OS X (10.7 - 10.11) PS only
Device Management Utilities
Web Image Monitor, @Remote Embedded, @Remote Office Appliance, @Remote Enterprise Pro On-Site, Device Manager NX *Hard disk drive may be required
Security SpecificationsWindows Authentication, LDAP Authentication, Basic and User Code Authentication*, User Lockout, Auto Logout, Menu Protect, Data Encryption (Address Book/User Authentication Information/Job Logs/Temporary Stored Document/Network Interface Settings/System Settings), Network Security via TCP/IP Access Control, Encrypted communications using SSL/TLS, IPsec, or IEEE 802.1X; SMNPv3, IPP Authentication, Kerberos Authentication Encryption, Wireless LAN Security (WEP, WPA2/WPA2-PSK), Protect document data with Locked and Stored Print, Unauthorized Copy Prevention, Compulsory Security Stamp, HDD Data Overwrite and Encryption
*Hard disk drive required.
Accessories*Declared yield values in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yields may vary based on images printed and other factors.
The RICOH SP C435DN ships with starter toner bottles that yield 3,000 pages each (5% coverage, two pages per job).
For maximum performance and yield we recommend using genuine RICOH parts and supplies.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
WarrantyRicoh SP C435DN
The Ricoh SP C435DN is under warranty against defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Consumables are under warranty for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase or until depleted, whichever comes first. Please refer to warranty documents shipped with the product for more details.